Blog Archive

PTP

Monday, 27 April 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #84

CLICK TO ENLARGE
I went a little fruity with this morning’s Mojo Mondays Sketch Challenge. It was fun..Of course like always I put my own interpretation on the sketch while still sticking to the layout. I also incorporated TLC218 - Marble Technique from SCS (it is the background purple swirls) How do you think it came out? I have a lot of exciting news coming soon and watch for my next “Prissy's Tip Clip” it will be helpful tips on embossing. Oh and if you want to check out my ATC Swaps I just posted them. Make someone laugh today and give them a little tickle!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com

My Blog List

My Musik

Chitika

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons