Blog Archive

PTP

Monday, 13 April 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #82

* CLICK PICTURE TO SEE UP CLOSE DETAILS*
"Here Fishy fishy fishy!!" (MOJO82)

Happy Monday everyone, I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend. I am home now and have a ton to do. I just had to do my Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge and get it posted before I started on the unpacking and laundry. HA!! anything to prolong work huh? Well, I hope you like my interpretation of the sketch. I pretty much stuck to it. I wanted to keep it quick and easy this morning. I got to use the image I started before I left for the weekend. It was the very first image that I colored with my new Copics. Let me know what you think and I will check in later for an update with more details. Have a great day :) ...... trotting off to do housework. OMG I just noticed I forgot to put a sentiment!! Only a few more days till the winner of my blog candy is announced. You still have time to ENTER.
Reminder : don't forget to click on follow this blog :)
My box style envelope pattern download and tutorial is almost ready.
Here are some examples of my Box Style Envelopes
*************************************************

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

My Ping in TotalPing.com

My Blog List

My Musik

Chitika

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons